Saturday, May 21, 2016

VS Challenge ---> Georgian beauties and Famous models

1.

First one I wanna represent to u guys   beautiful Georgian model Ana Axvlediani...
I found the likeness with beautiful Bianca Balti.. model from Italia...

Ana Axvlediani VS Bianca Balti

Ana Axvlediani VS Bianca Balti

Ana Axvlediani VS Bianca Balti

I found likeness her with Gigi Hadid 

Ana Axvlediani VS Gigi Hadid

Ana Axvlediani VS Gigi Hadid

also with Jenny Watwood

Ana Axvlediani VS Jenny Watwood

Ana Axvlediani VS Jenny Watwood

Ana Axvlediani VS Jenny Watwood

2. 

I wanna represent the next Georgian Top Model Tako Natsvlishvili... I found likeness her with Kendall Jenner ... how u think about it? 

Tako Nastvlishvili VS Kendall Jenner

Tako Nastvlishvili VS Kendall Jenner

Somehow I found likeness also her with Monica Bellucci

Ana Axvlediani VS Monica Bellucci


Ana Axvlediani VS Monica Bellucci

3.

And last one is my favorite ... Miranda Shelia (Mimi Shelini) and her amazing likeness with Super Model Irina Shayk
Mimi Shelini VS Irina Shayk 

Mimi Shelini VS Irina Shayk 


well ... that's all I got it today... I'm not saying that they re copy but somehow they look alike to each other... Do u agree with me? tell me how u think about it in comments ...





No comments:

Post a Comment

left a comment :